Facebook has become one of the most popular social media tools to connect with your friends and family online.
We know millennials might say, “Who is on Facebook these days?”, while they still come back every now and then to watch cute cat videos or stalk their ex’s new love interest. Even parents, regardless of their age, love to scroll through countless videos in their free time.
We guess it would be safe to say online chatting and uploading profile pictures of that one fun party has taken a back seat over the last few years.
So what’s the hype about?
Why is Facebook still the most popular social media network?
Are we missing something here? Yes and no. Let us explain…
A survey taken in 2015 confirmed that approximately 700 million people visit Facebook on a daily basis via mobile devices. And this data has only increased since then! With an average footfall like that, if any brand is able to showcase its service to even 5% of the audience, one can easily imagine how beneficial that would be.
Vertical ads in Facebook have an incremental boost in brand lift along with the highest return of investment among all paid channels. Due to lower costs compared to any other platform for advertising like LinkedIn Or Google, Facebook ensures you reach many without creating a significant dent in your pocket.
So, even though Facebook was created to connect people if you are still using Facebook only to socialize, you might be missing out on an opportunity to grow your brand.
Here are a few tips to keep in mind while advertising on Facebook:
- Adding a call-to-action button on your ad increase the chances of conversion by 3x.
- Using good quality images and videos to create the ad ensures a higher user engagement rate.
- Keep minimum text on the ad and let the images do the selling. The viewer shouldn’t have to read a lot while interacting with the ad.
- Before prompting people to purchase anything, make sure they are well informed about the product. This directly impacts the conversion rate and builds trust with the viewer.
- Use these 5 keywords on your ad to make it more enticing: You, Free, Because, Instantly, New